About The Nook Cafe and wine bar
Named after the Nook water hole and parkland in Sunbury, the Café is a regular meeting place for locals. Conveniently located on Evans St, not far from public transport and within walking distance to the main facilities in the heart of Sunbury, the Nook Café is a great place to rest your feet and enjoy refreshments and tasty dishes prepared by our chefs.
Dining at The Nook Cafe
There are many options available in the Nook Café. Whether it be breakfast, lunch, something cheeky on the sweet side or simply a coffee to relax, we’ve got plenty to choose from.
Based on the most recent guidelines issued by the Premier of Victoria and the Chief Health Officer, our venue will be re-opening on Friday 11th June. We will continue to operate with capacity limits as per the government advice.
We continue to ask that if you are unwell, been in contact with someone who is unwell or in contact with a person who has Covid 19, that you stay home.
Our staff are committed to providing a safe and clean environment for all who attend our venue. To assist with maintaining a safe and clean environment:
- -All persons within our venue are encouraged to use the hand sanitising stations located throughout the venue
- -Masks must be worn when entering our venue. They may be removed if you are eating or drinking
- -All patrons, staff, suppliers and trades must check in via the QR check in upon entry to the venue. There are QR codes available throughout our venue so that you can check in. No tick, No entry! If you do not have a smartphone, we can record your details for you
- -All staff, trade and suppliers must check in using the QR check in when attending our venue
- -We strongly recommend that patrons continue to wash their hands with soap and water before and after visiting our venue
- -All visitors to the venue must comply to the social distancing guidelines in place
- -Maintain social distancing of 1.5mtr
Thank you for your continued support of our venue and for being Covid-safe.